At my private offices here in San Francisco, the focus is to make a difference, rather than simply talking. I have an office in the Financial District and in Noe Valley here in SF. Whether you are a parent of a child or an adult on the spectrum, sessions are packed full of concrete advice and homework is given in order to continually make progress. My advice for individuals and parents comes from my work in the San Francisco bay area as well as Connecticut over the last 25 years. I specialize in all levels and ages of autism and Asperger’s Syndrome and have spent the last two decades designing 3 very different programs to be able to individualize treatment.
Please feel free to call and ask questions before committing to an appointment or fill in our online form.
- A safe and relaxed atmosphere is provided in a quiet setting in The Financial District and Noe Valley, San Francisco.
- Able to see all ages of the autism spectrum, including Asperger’s syndrome and additional diagnoses.
- Sessions are designed to be individualized and will include anything from speech to career and life planning.
- Parents are strongly empowered as an integral part of the child’s success by learning to be the expert themselves.
- Infants and toddlers are taught the skills they need to interact and socialize with other children, including eye contact and language development.
- Adolescents and adults with Asperger’s syndrome meet by themselves but parents are welcome to join when appropriate.