Parent Training for Adult Children
If you are a parent with a child living at home or is away at college, it can be extremely helpful to look at various factors that can help you.
key Points in Training
- A safe and relaxed atmosphere is provided in a quiet setting in The Financial District and Noe Valley, San Francisco.
- Able to see all ages of the autism spectrum, including Asperger’s syndrome and additional diagnoses.
- Sessions are designed to be individualized and will include anything from speech to career and life planning.
- Parents are strongly empowered as an integral part of the child’s success by learning to be the expert themselves.
- Infants and toddlers are taught the skills they need to interact and socialize with other children, including eye contact and language development.
- Adolescents and adults with Asperger’s syndrome meet by themselves but parents are welcome to join when appropriate.